Thursday 3 March 2011

March MADNESS

Ok I am definitely looking forward to it. I've watched absolutely loads of NBA the last few weeks so I'm all about basketball right now.

Febuary didn't go so well. I didn't grind super hard, but decently and just lost a lot.

March is actually off to a good start. I lost HU in a tournament yesterday, but I'm not so disppointed since I played relatively bad the whole session and somehow just decided to win like 10 AIs in a row. Oh that's how it's done.


This month the only live tournament poker I'll be playing is the GUKPT London series. I'm not so much into the sides, but do plan to blast some time in one or two. I have had the urge to play live cash recently, probably because of all the losing i did online in Feb,but probably not the worst idea just before playing some live tournament poker. UKIPT Manchester is happening, but the buyins are too small to justify going, and online is pretty hot right now. Ongame is currently running their 'big' series online and and it's mostly no limit texas holdem (whihc is good for me!).

I had planned to play around 50k hands/month of cash for 2011. So far I'm very close to zero. I plan to rectify this a little but probably... wishful thinking. As added insurance for having a good month, I plan to do more exercise in March than I did int he whole of 2010. as soon as I can figure out what to do exactly....


 anyway best of luck at the tables!

No comments:

Post a Comment