Thursday 17 March 2011

I've now...

... played 8 days straight of poker, and hoping for 3 more. Tomorrow is the GUKPT day 1b Main Event. It's a £1590 buyin and should get a decent first place.

Yesterday I finished 6th in the GUKPT 6-max £275, so unfortuanately another final table bubble. Mickey tells me I'm not a closer. sad face. I mean it was only £7.5k for the win, but I wanted to just do well since there's no other reason to be there. I got really lucky on the money bubble when I managed to get AJo into TT and KK. Kinda wasn't my fault, KK made a rediculous flat in the sb of a button open and cost himself a monster stack.
I also lied in my previous blog, I have actually played 3 6-max tournaments before in the UK, I just forgot. GUKPT confused me with their first shorthanded event (i think) ever.

Today I played 2 tournaments online, and came 2nd in the bigger one, so pretty pleased. HU I just got trucked, don't really like what I did. Oh well on to the next one.

I don't exactly feel burned out, but wouldn't mind having a rest. I'm probably only enjoying it because I can't really stop winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment