Wednesday 10 August 2011

WSOP AND BEYOND

I ended the WSOP this summer with nothing more of interest happening. After my FT I didn't cash anything else, and just went home after the first part of the summer. Looking back, it quite a pleasing time overall, every trip with a 6fig cash has to be good for me right now (sic brags).

getting it in bad prob :(

Since getting back I've been rediculously apathetic. When I first got back from Vegas I just wasted the first 2 weeks away. Many of the days I had such a volatile sleep schedule I ended up not being able to do anything. I still have errands to run that I should have done weeks ago, however I am changing that. The last 2 days I've been getting my IRL grind on, which includes this blog!
 
To go with my laziness, I've played a total of 2 days online, both losing, and one live £1k turbo in London which was actually quite a riot. TOMORROW I WILL BE PLAYING ONLINE MTTS!!
Hopefully it goes well. I've been extremely disappointed with my intensity of late. Everyday I wake up and think that playing poker would just totally suck, but then do absolutely nothing productive all day. The result is that I am now an absolute expert on Big Brother USA strategy. To be fair it's just a great show though. chilltown4life.

To rectify this, the plan is to keep playing untill I win, because winning is fun. Sorry for making tournament poker tougher people.


 Amazingly I still haven't gotten a 35k euro cheque from my EPT San Remo cash. I'm meant to be getting an answer tomorrow, and I'll be chasing them up hard since it's been so long. I had jsut assumed I'd be good once I got back from Vegas but sadly not.



rando san remo pic cos i need more pics.


Next week there is some chance I go to GUKPT Luton, for 2 reasons. 1, I have a seat to one and need to use it. 2, I looked at the pics of GUKPT Wallsall and everyone looked like mugs. Time to put up a(nother) win imo.

I will be going to EPT barcelona at the end of this month, and then decide on partouche which still have never been to. I may not be able to since online superstar mement_mori will be here in London flat hunting with me. We will probably be looking for something before EPT London, meaning skipping Partouche and doing IRL stuff.
I'm pretty excited about this since I want to live in a sick location with a very good poker player, to improve and make money. Also mickey is a #truegrinder which will definitely spur me on to make $ yo.









No comments:

Post a Comment